Tesla Alloy wheel repair touchup paint
We now match Tesla factory alloy wheels color by oem factory color formula
1. Sonic Silver
2. Sonic Carbon
Each alloy wheel touchup comes in 12ml with brush applicator.
1. Use a pencil eraser to rub off dirt and grease on the area.
2. Apply first layer touch up paint by dabbing motion and wait for 10 minutes.
3. Apply second layer paint by brush motion and wait for 5 minutes,
4. Repeat the "3" process until you have filled the depth of the scrapes and up to 2mm deep.
5. Wait for 72 hours before washing the area.
a) If your alloy wheel encounter a much deeper scrapes, you need to apply alloy putty before using this alloy touch up paint. Please contact us for more details on "Alloy Putty".
b) If you are not sure what materials you need to get the job done, please contact us and our technician will provide assistance.
|Alloy wheel Introduction|
|Introduction||This alloy wheel paint is an aluminum pigment forms to a hardened shield on alloy surface after dried. Can cover 2mm depth on scratches, cracks, scrapes and scuffs.|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: